Serves Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Happy Valley, Milwaukie, West Linn, Gresham, and Southern Vancouver.
Portland’s Full Belly Fare gives you the ability to order high-quality, healthy meals delivered to your door! Menus change weekly and are sensitive to the needs of those who require or prefer a special diet such as gluten-free, paleo/primal, vegetarian, dairy-free, soy-free, and vegan.
All of the meat and fresh produce are purchased through high-end grocers, direct from local farms, or through organic food buying clubs.
Fully Belly Fare is a fully licensed, insured, and registered business, in compliance with all food handling, packaging, and labeling laws. All meals are prepared in a certified commercial commissary kitchen in Portland, Oregon.
Feed the parents — for families without older children
Two complete meals plus everything listed below. Meals change weekly and offer protein, grain, and a vegetable.
Options include vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo.
You may pick multiple dietary options.
Everything listed below comes in addition to the complete meals.
- 2 different complete meals for 2 adults
- 2 different breakfast items for 2 adults
- 1 quart of bone broth (or vegetarian substitute)
- 6 cookies
- 1/2 of grilled sliced chicken, or vegetarian substitute
- 1/2 of grilled sliced steak, or vegetarian substitute
- 4 rolls – can be sourdough, keto, or paleo
- 1 cup of pesto to compliment chicken, pasta, or sandwiches made with grilled meat and rolls
- 1 cup of chimichurri sauce to complement steak, veggies, or sandwiches made with the grilled meat and rolls